Thursday 8 August 2013

Life of a (Conservative) Student Part 3

Well I have some CF news to tell you this week for the Life of a (Conservative) Student article. This week it's Conservative Student's Libertarian Week which has so far consisted of talking a lot about ideology. But Today I break the news that one high up CFer has complained that 'people have a go at me because they are idiots with no clue ... they make up b*#@$£*t for attention ... it's the libertarians'. I found this interesting because in the conversation there was talk of a 'libertarian conspiracy' in CF out to get certain members and take over. I thus explored in my article is there a 'libertarian conspiracy' or is the high up CFer fighting with shadows? Here is the link to the article http://www.conservativestudent.co.uk/conservative-future/the-libertarian-conspiracy-inside-conservative-future/

No comments:

Post a Comment