Friday 31 May 2013

Freedom

I am free. The yoke of exams has been thrown off and now I have a month of doing whatever I want to do with my friends. Huzzah!


My last exam was on medieval history, so a good quote from the Magna Carta is in order.

"No freeman shall be taken, imprisoned, or in any other way destroyed, except by the lawful judgement of his peers"  

Derby Hall is becoming like Milbank.

So what will I be doing in the 3 weeks I have at university, excluding attending copious amounts of parties? Well next week my room will become like CCHQ, I half expect Grant Shapps to turn up. For it is the Wollaton West by-election so my time will be spent helping the Conservative Candidate James Spencer. Please vote for James.

Grant Shapps is getting behind James Spencer. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment