There are 20 Reasons why Ed Miliband is in trouble:
2) Employment is up by 1.4 million under the Coalition Government, not down by 1 million as Ed predicted.
3) Ed wants you to pay for his spin doctors.
5) Public satisfaction for Ed's leadership is at -36.
6) Len McCluskey, the Unite Leader, has taken control of Ed and Labour.
7) Ed Miliband wants closer relations with the new leader of Iran who called for the 'extermination' of protestors.
8) Ed wants to make the average household at least £1,500 worse off by extra taxes.
9) Ed has Organised protests against the removal of the spare bedroom subsidy but won't repeal it.
10) Ed backs a mansion tax for semi-detached and terraced houses (as well as an increase in council tax for everyone).
14) Ed refuses to back a benefits cap.
15) Ed wants to add almost £3,000 of debt to each Household's budgets.
19) 67% of the public think Ed is doing a bad job.
20) Only 18% of people think Ed has got his relationship with the trade unions right.